Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Summer Eats!

This summer I did a lot of eating out. Mostly because I did not take summer classes so I had more time to spend with my friends, two of which just graduated. We usually look for new places to go on yelp but since I traveled up to Davis often, my friend Cam showed me some good spots up there to eat :) I also did some home cooking as well but not as much as usual ;)

Butter chicken from five rivers restaurant in daly city, ca

chicken katsu from hawaiian bbq

french toast with strawberries from crepeville in davis, ca

fries with sriracha sauce

Mediterranean chicken plate with salad in Berkeley, CA

vegetarian Mediterranean plate

sushi roll miso soup san francisco, ca japantown

P.F. Chang's frozen fried rice and honey chicken

Poutine from Dan Gordon's in Palo Alto, CA

Salad with sliced turkey from Dan Gordon's in Palo Alto, CA

Sushi Roll in Japantown, San Francisco, CA

Vegan Cupcakes

Vegan Curry with rice and naan bread

Vegan Tamales and Beans at Gracias Madre in Mission District, SF, CA

Vodka spaghetti sauce with veggies and dinner rolls

I hope you enjoyed the photos!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment