Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Colourpop Super Shocked Pressed Pigments: Haul & Swatches on Dark Skin

Hello :) I recently ordered and received my first Colourpop items! I ordered six of the Limited Edition Supershock shades and a permanent colors. I have swatched all of them. Unfortunately, this collection is no longer available but they have so many colors that are similar. So if you like these, check out colourpop.com!




L to R: Glowstix, Fizz, Too Shy

 L to R: Fantasy, Animal, Erotic

Glowstix



Fizz


Too Shy


Bottom to Top: Glowstix, Fizz, Too Shy
Artificial light

Natural light

 L to R: Fantasy, Animal, Erotic

Fantasy


Animal


Erotic


Bottom to Top: Glowstix, Fizz, Too Shy, Fantasy, Animal, Erotic

Artificial Light

Natural Light

Close up

If you have seen any youtube videos featuring Colourpop shadows then you will know that they are technically a pressed pigment but apply like a cream eyeshadow. I usually avoid cream shadows because I have oily lids but these babies stay put like a powder (as long as you use a primer and/or base). It is best to apply them with your fingers but they are also blend-able if you want to use a brush.

I really like the vibrant colors of these shadows as well as the price point ($5 each). I will definitely order more in the future! For the time being I want to play with these and post some looks here on the blog. Follow me on google friend connect or google plus :)

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment