Saturday, November 21, 2015

My nails lately

This fall I've been so busy with school, the internship and work that I knew I wouldn't have time to do my weekly at-home manicures like I used to. Same thing with my at-home chemical peels and weekly hair wrapping. It sucks, it really does. Self-care is very important for everyone and means something different for everyone. To me, it's pampering myself and feeling clean, primped and pretty.

So I've been relying on the professionals to do it (my nails, at least). Unfortunately I've had some bad experiences in nail salons. From the catty gossiping about customers in another language, to overbooking and making me wait over 30 mins after my appointment was set up to overcharging and cutting my cuticle until it bleeds! Very frustrating. I've decided not to visit the nail salons anymore and go back to doing my own manicures.

Anyway, here they are.

Pink acrylic nails with gel overlay


Nude acrylic nails with gel overlay
 After a week and a half my nails had grown so much it started to look ratchet. That's my friend's kitty. He's only 3 months old and is teething. He bit my lip :(

Gel on my natural nails





No comments:

Post a Comment