Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fall Semester Wish List

Fall semester starts in less than 3 weeks! I'm excited. This summer has been fun as I had some new experiences, found a paid internship and am dating someone special. It's a long story but I got an internship in local government! It's been fun so far, I do mostly event planning and administrative duties but when school starts up again I will be starting assisting the social workers with case management which is exciting.

Anyway, I have been trying to prepare for the new semester by scouting out for things I need/want which includes researching studying & organization tips as well as outfits and school supplies. Here's a collage of my favorite things I've found online so far. I've ordered one thing so far and hope to acquire the rest by the start of the semester. Good for me, I have Amazon prime *evil laughter*


Fall Semester Wants

No comments:

Post a Comment