Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Gel nails

I LOVE gel nails!

I am someone who washes their hands a lot. Therefore I need my nails to be able to last. I got sick of having to redo my manicure every couple days. No matter if I used a base coat or Seche Vite (the best) topcoat. They would chip so bad! I can't stand chipped nails. They make me mad lol 

So about two years ago I got shellac and never looked back. I don't always have my nails done;sometimes I just buff my nails and apply a nail strengthener and cuticle oil every few days. When a more important expense comes up I go without my beloved gel nails. That's what being an adult is about *sigh*

Anyway, I used to get acrylic nails put on then a gel overlay on top but I got tired of having to nurse my natural nails back to health between each application. The acrylic nails really make my nails thin and brittle. Now I only get the gel on my natural nails.

With acrylic nails
Without

The bronze color with shimmer reminds me of fall. It will go good with my Thanksgiving outfit hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment